A well-established Insurance company with a regional office in Hong-Kong is looking for 3 junior/mid-experienced data management analyst.
Recently created team, purpose of the role is to provide data processing/analysis and also bringing support to different offices located in Asia (Taiwan, India, Malaysia, Korea and Japan). Dealing with internal functions to explore business opportunities for the company and support business decision making across Asia.
Multi projects, you will be responsible for training new and existing users across Asia remotely in person on system tools and business processes.
- Perform data quality analysis and source-to-target data mapping analysis
- Work with IT developer and project management team, develop test cases and perform user acceptance testing for software development
- Support business units during the system implementation phase of the system development life cycle
- Provide technical guidance to the users
- Train business users in the use of the system up on requests
Career growth: according to your wishes and your skills, you can evolve onto a role more oriented on business, data (pure data analysis or data science) or system.
- Bachelor to Master's Degree in Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- 1 to 5 years experience in data management/analysis
- Fluent in English. Mandarin, Korean and Japanese language skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience with data quality assessment, cleansing, and improvement efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate SQL/Query
- MS excel and MS Access
- Strong data mapping abilities
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.