Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a leading software service provider in Southeast Asia in finding a passionate, motivated, and results-driven Account Manager (ERP software) to drive revenue targets and develop meaningful relationships with existing and prospective customers.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of achieving monthly sales target within assigned territory
- Provide product and market insights and suggestions to clients to suit their needs and tackle their issues
- Generate new business opportunities and handle complex negotiation and decision-making processes
- Work collaboratively with internal sales and support team in execute marketing strategies in increasing brand awareness
What you should have:
- A degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software sales and licensing (ideally ERP software is preferred but related software would be considered)
- Proven records of account and territory management with high-level decision makers
- Excellent problem-solving and English communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.