Our Client is a fastest growing top tech company who develop advanced technology solution globally. This is one of the most exciting opportunity to be working with the leading company in the industry.
We are currently looking for a "Business Development (Transportation)" to be part of their team, to develop, manage and implement strategy for the company
- Responsible for sales project owner to drive sales target and compromise with customer requirement
- Prepare and present proposal documentation according to customer requirement
- Build customer satisfaction and develop customer relationship
- Monitor and improve transaction quality and Identify problem and risk existing in any LTC stages.
- Thai nationality only
- Have a strong customer relationship and project experiences with State Railway of Thailand (SRT), Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited (AOT), Ministry of Transport (MOT), Mass Rapid Transit Authority of Thailand (MRTA)
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Information / Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years previous Sales Management experience in enterprise market.
- Familiar with international law, international trading, business management principles, credit collection finance management, bidding procedure, etc.
- Ambitious, resourceful, energetic personality
- English proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually and in team.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.