Job Title: Accountant
Location: Dubai, UAE
Industry: Professional Services
- Provide timely and reliable financial and administrative support for the month-end close activities
- Prepare and post month-end journals (to include accruals, amortization etc)
- Perform month-end reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Maintain General Accounting of daily transactions (Supplier Invoices, Supplier Payments, Customer Invoices, Inter company Invoicing, Employee Declarations, Time sheets and Petty Cash).
- Assisting with External and Internal Auditors.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Prepares and provide input for yearly statutory accounts.
- Liaise with external auditors, provide required information and ensure compliance to IFRS.
- University degree in Accounting
- Professional qualification required (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience
- Audit experience required, Big Four audit background preferred
- Strong background in IFRS and US GAAP