- Manages accounting functions and preparation reports of financial results.
- Analyzes financial data, compiles reports and give suggestion to management.
- Quarterly & half-year Consolidation.
- Manage liquidity and utilize cash from the planning.
- foresee and control payment and remittance of local and overseas carefully
- Review and approve of Cash Management reporting to manager team and HQ.
- perform business plans and forecast budget by compare with profit analysis and other financial reports.
- Cost Control by analyzing Cost Down and others information for comparison.
- Establish, maintain and monitor internal controls, company policies and procedures that appropriately safeguard assets and adequately manage business risk.
- Liaison with financial institution for negotiation and the Tax officers for declaration any case, including to discuss with the External Auditors of accounting matter to be in correct practice.
- Coordinate and support information of company business to Top Managements and other departments for decision making and/or the correct practice with company rule and comply with accounting practice and tax regulation.
- This position open for the only Female, Thai nationality only, age 37 - 45 years old.
- Master's degree or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 12+ years of work experience in a similar role, preferably from the manufacturing industry with a plant size of 1,000+ headcount.
- Electrical Industry or Automotive Industry will be an advantage
- Holding CPD License
- Computerized system skills and familiar with SAP software.
- Good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.