- Managing the daily operations of the accounting department e.g. Main focusing on GL, Month-end closing, Account reconciliation and overseeing on Treasury/ Taxation /Costing
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Supporting implementation of SAP
- Provide recommendations to Management team
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
Skills and Qualifications;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Experience 7 - 15 years
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Experience on SAP
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to command in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.