Our client is an international company. It manufactures and sells products in overseas. In this role, you will be working in a very dynamic multi-national within the Finance Team. This is a challenging and exciting role for a candidate looking to play an integral part in the day-to-day operations running. The company also offers a very great career rotation program overseas.
Location: near BTS line (city center)
- Initiate visualized financial analysis reports, segment and contribution profit reports, for support decision making and strategic planning including consolidate financial report to the parent company.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing budgets with actual results including making presentation and recommendation regarding budget issues to supervisor.
- Responsible for operations and functions of the budgeting process.
- Manage and enhance the credit control functions to ensure that all credit transactions are done promptly and accuracy in accordance with the company's credit policy.
- The initial idea for improving the efficiency of the accounting process and introducing an improvement of accounting operations to management and the related person.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements especially for accounting standards (including IFRS) and tax regulations.
- Assist special assignment, generate an ad-hoc report to supervisor and management.
- Degree in Accounting / Auditing
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an audit firm
- Effective business writing and communication skills in English (TOEIC 750+)
- Professional in Microsoft Offices especially for Excel and PowerPoint
- Holding a CPA license will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Able to self-starter, proactive, and multi-tasks management
- Have experience with SAP system
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.