- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Preparing on Balance Sheet, P&L and closing monthly financial
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPD or MBA preferred.
- Experience in Advertising Agency at least minimum 3 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Fast learner and strong communication skills
- Knowledge of employee relationship building
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.