- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Prepare the financial reporting and general ledger Journal, trial balance, balance sheet & profit/loss statement
- Perform review on Balance Sheet, P&L schedules and bank reconciliation
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Work with auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial agents, local tax and government authorities when required
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Review accuracy of bill of materials, routing set up, analyze actual period and manufacturing costs, standard costs and preparing periodic reports
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- A Thai national
- Minimum 5 years Cost, Manufacturing accounting and Bill of Material (BOM) is required,
- Familiarity with Accounting procedure and knowledge in Thai Accounting Standard and Tax laws
- Good command in English and must be an outstanding communicator
- Relevant certification CPD will be preferred
- Experience in Navision ERP Accounting System is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.