Salary: 100 - 130 KB per Month
Base in: Nakhonratchasima
Successful Candidate needs to have experience in:
- Project management for launching new product such as setting timeline, managing stakeholders, etc.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Demand & Supply Planning activity
Our partner is a global food company. They operate more than 70 years producing variety range of food products with ambition to be number one in global market. Currently, they are looking for an experienced supply chain talent to lead new product launch project in order to provide better product to global society.
This role is responsible for leading and ensuring new product launch project. In this role, you will:
- Set timeline for the new launch project to ensure product will be launched within deadline
- Contact point to be effectively coordinate with cross functional teams such as R&D, finance, manufacturing, commercial department, and etc.
- Track the progress of project and perform problem solving in order to manage project to be launched smoothly
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in B2B supply chain operations. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Supply Chain Management or other relevant degree and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In managing project in big picture and each stage especially in new product launch project
- Have an experience in multinational company with strong supply chain or manufacturing knowledge
- In effectively working with various level in organization
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification (Highly Desirable)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Highly Desirable)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.