Our client is a well-known MNC Insurance company in Thailand. They are now looking for "Underwriting Manager'' which focus on Accident & Health Products.
- Manages daily operations of the underwriting process.
- Provides credit decisions and recommendations for complex cases.
- Reviews plans and procedures regarding risk management, application and renewal, and acceptance and rejection.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Thai nationality only
- At least Bachelor's degree in any related field
- At least 5 years of related work experience in Insurance company
- Directed experienced in A&H are required.
- Excellent in communication skill and coordinating skill
- Languages capability: Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.