Argyll Scott is working with an innovative tech company supporting its global business leadership position. They are looking to find an Adobe Analytics Expert, you will be in charge of designing and developing the company's website and follow its global compliance.
You will be in charge of:
- Deliver and support primarily Analytics suites (Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics).
- Software development lifecycle
- Work closely with UX team, web development team to set up the best user experience
- Enhance the website accessibility and evaluate competitors' sites
- Keep track of the latest trends and developments in your area of expertise
- Monitor the performance of KPI reports and dashboard
- Provide guidance and support business team to define key strategies to increase the KPIs
- Must have hands-on experience with at least one major Web Analytics package, ideally Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- 3-4 years of work experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics or similar tools is a must
- Experience of working with a marketing team on campaign planning, campaign analytics or business analytics
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Thais
- Able to travel abroad from time to time
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Able to travel abroad to visit teams in Europe
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.