A global beauty mover and shaker is now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager to join its Singapore office to manage the Asia Pacific portfolio.
Reporting to the department head, you will be the go-to-expert in developing digital media and marketing strategies and co-partner in driving activation and campaigns to achieving brand KPIs and ecommerce topline sales. Critically, you understood digital marketing and ecomerce in China (as it is a strategic key market in the portfolio).
- Partner closely across multi-disciplinary teams (eg brand marketing, consumer insights) to develop innovative omnichannel marketing strategies for the dynamic Asia region
- Identify key wins, key opportunities and key trends in the digital and social media (across consumption, technologies and capabilities), and thereby develop high-impact digital media strategies for product launches and campaigns
- Undertake on-time ROI analysis and optimisation reporting and content management
- Partner and accelerate traffic and activation to achieve online ecommerce and marketplace topline sales
- 6+ years of experience of digital and ecommerce marketing (background in beauty, fashion, consumer goods will be preferred) in multiple Asia countries
- Critical to have digital media and digital marketing experiences for China, Japan, Korea and/or Thailand ecosystem
- Track record in developing strategies and driving execution across full stack digital marketing campaigns (display, mobile, sampling, leads generation, social, paid, content, SEO, amongst others)
- Experienced with a wide-ranging digital platforms, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Tencent, Alipay, WeChat
- Passionate in beauty care and understand consumers across Asia Pacific
- Solid stakeholders management personality who thrives at high speed environment and excellent
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421