About the client
Leading International Technology Solutions provider with an exceptional track record of working with the most high profile business in the market today. the business offers technology and consulting services focused in internet provisions, cloud storage, hardware and software.
- Work with market units, business development executives, finance and delivery management team to structure, review, draft and negotiate client transactions.
- Identify, manage and to advise the company on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions, their potential impact and suggested mitigating actions.
- Organize, anticipate and maintain local compliance through regular support and monitoring of general legal needs to avoid business disruption.
- Provide quality legal advice on corporate governance, labor and employment, disputed matters and provide legal support to other corporate functions.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of IT consulting and system integrator related service contracts.
- Review and help draft bid proposals in response to tenders, RFPs, etc.
- Identify commercial and legal risks and develop risk mitigation strategies to manage the risks.
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective.
- Counsel, advise and consult stakeholders based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity.
- Manage and ensure that corporate governance requirements are met, up to date and in compliance with local laws.
- Qualified as a Malaysian or Singapore lawyer with 4-6 years PQE
- In-house or secondment experience working in the technology or services industry
- Experience working on bid proposals / tenders / service agreements etc
- Positive and committed person who is passionate about the law and technology.
- Not afraid to speak your mind, and enjoy a dynamic and creative environment, especially in relation to change
- Ability to work in a team and manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to change.
- People person who has the ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.