Argyll Scott is working with technology companies. If you are those who want to drive projects, eager to work in Developer Technical Support Engineer - Cloud and get a chance to grow to be a product owner, this is for you!
- Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses
- Assist business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications in AppGallary, troubleshooting integrations with APIs, and the use of other developer products online.
- Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services such as IDE, API, documents
- Develop tutorial, sample code and technical documents
- Liaison app-developers and development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
- See more about the developer web site for more details
- 3 years' experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
- In-depth experience with the Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
- A degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business are desirable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.