About The Company
Our client is a reputable retail company. Recently they are undergoing a digital transformation program thus they are seeking a highly driven individual to be part of our IT Applications group as a Technical Lead/ Senior System Analyst, reporting to the CIO directly.
About The Role
- Must be able to develop Restful API for Front-of-House systems.
- Provide day-to-day support, configuration, administration, problem resolution and performance tuning of Front-of-House systems like eCommerce system, CRM and Content Management System.
- Work with key business stakeholders for desired business outcome thru but not limited to gathering requirements and change requests, design solutions, plan and manage solution delivery, project & vendor management, conduct user acceptance testing, documentation and training.
- Understand and upkeep the relevance of systems, processes and documentation.
- Duties may require occasional stand-by and/or provide support after office hours, weekends or public holidays.
- Any other IT-related tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Skills And Requriment
- University graduate in Information Technology/Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and proficiency in any of the following in order of sequence will be highly valued:
- API Services design, development of WCF services, REST API, JSON.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and above (stored procedures and DB jobs)
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.