Client Industry: Industrial Engineering - German Company
Report to: Service Operations Manager
Working Location: Rama 9, Bangkok, Thailand
Working Hours: 5 days/ week (Mon. - Fri.)
*This role is open for Thai nationality only*
Overall description: Providing the team with a stimulating and supportive environment and drive team performance
Area Manager plays an integral role in the function of service operations to manage the manpower monitoring team. Follow up and meeting both customer and team. An auditor site structure and manage cost-effective from the maintenance contract.
- Manage operations database in VIEW (all required functions)
- Manage team to execute task completion as well as follow work & safety procedure properly and submit all service docket to admin timely
- Monitor team to ensure 100% units completion ASSA timely
- Support team to fix shutdown units and follow up units
- Coordinate to New Installation team to perform a unit handover procedure
- Attend the meeting to customers
- Generate PM & CM report regarding customer request (root cause analysis / corrective action / action plan)
- Operations & Safety site audit 2 times per month (Check safety & works procedure/discipline)
- Lead and attend Service Team weekly meeting
- Monitor & Analyse data to improve KPI such as call rate and response time of team
- Monitor and follow up team to define the target (repair job opportunity) and track job cost of PM & Repair in order to ensure no cost overrun as well as keep the maximum margin
- Prepare accurate monthly forecast projection as well as monitor & track billable repair job progress
- Customer visit and response low NPS score for development and improvement to meet or exceed customer satisfaction
- Liaise customer requirement (inquiry) to the sales team
- Support and liaise service tools and safety tool (PPE) to the team
- Manage the team to ensure all sub-ordinates strictly follow their roles and responsibility.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the elevator industry business or service or building facilities industry
- An understanding technical, Material or part of machine and site structure
- An understanding of cost and margin
- Collaborative and strong management skill
- Clear and effective communication
- At least bachelor degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, commercial management function or controlling function, and another related field
- Experience of elevator business will be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience from the function of an enterprise in the industry, engineering, and another related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building a relationship with professionals of all organizational levels
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Computer literacy e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Fluent communication in English, both speaking and writing
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on +662 107 2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.