Artistic/ Interior Design Director (Retail / Mall) APAC
Artistic - Interior Design - Renovation - Retail - Mall - Regional Role- Very attractive Salary - Open to all Nationalities - Need to have experience in working on multi-million dollar retail and mall projects
One of APAC's largest property developers with Muilti-billion dollar portfolio
- Managing all design related categories for multi-million dollar retail and mall projects. You will be the lead designer responsible for all phases and work closely with BD Team and Creative Director to ensure the vision of the projected is executed.
- Understand how the customer flows through the sight to ensure world class experience from surrounding visuals and environment
- Coordinate with Design and Retail team
- Update overall layout and coordinate with all consultants and clients
- Manage a design team with a collaborative leadership style which puts value on relationships, both internal and external as well as ensures high-quality design.
- Selecting, or having input into the selection of, specialist subcontractors or other organizations that will help complete the project work.
- Advising on the selection of materials used and other aspects of procurement.
- Managing processes relating to the project's design to ensure that everything is delivered to schedule and budget, working very closely with estimators, quantity surveyors, site managers and other key members of the project team
- Reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
- Minimum 10 years in a similar position working on some of the world's leading Retail and Mall projects
- Ideally Bachelor or Masters degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Exceptional graphic presentation
- Able to manage frequent travel.
- Excellence command in English
If you are interested, to apply for this role please send us your profile as well as you portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.