Our client is a leading global Insurance industry with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With the business expansion, there is now an opening opportunity for a proactive and mature professional as Assistant Compliance Manager to manage overall compliance process in the organization.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to Head of Legal & Compliance and work in partnership with the legal team to ensure the best practice of compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on compliance matters, and ensure all legal practices in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as provide guidance to management on governmental relationship, and the implications of impending legislative changes
· Liaise with the officer of the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC) and Anti Money Laundering Office (AMLO) or any other government agencies as necessary as well as giving advising to the business units upon OIC & AMLO subject matters
· Conducting monitoring process to ensure that the organization is complying with all laws and regulations, industry codes of conduct and company policies
· Support in the conduct of awareness and communicate any changes to employees
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor's / Master's Degree in LAW, Thai Barrister at Law is preferable
· At least 6 years of experience in Compliance in Insurance industry
· Strong relationship with local regulators would be an advantage
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· Excellent in Communication skills both Thai & English language
· Thai Nationality ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.