One of the leading property developer is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Digital Marketing Manager. You will be reporting to Digital Marketing Manger assist in carrying all digital marketing duties.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, social media, marketing database for Hong Kong commercial portfolio
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Measure and report performance of all implemented digital marketing campaigns
· Collaborate with other vendors including e-payment and online platform partner for cross malls promotion
· Collaboration with Mainland e-partners for tourist for tourist promotion
· Bachelor degree holder or above in marketing, or related discipline
· At least 7 years solid working experience in event planning, management and promotions
· China market experience is a must
· In-depth knowledge of current social media network
· Excellent communication in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.