Argyll Scott is looking for an Assistant ERP Manager to join our top client based in Bangkok. They are one of the most well-known and successful hospital in Thailand.
They are now looking for a person who has a strong IT experience with the knowledge of ERP systems
- To specialize on software/application in the hospital in terms of functional support and technical support.
- To be able to investigate problem and transfer to the right team/vendor for solution. To implement IT projects and implementation
Work Experienced and Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 year of experience implementing system/software of related discipline (e.g. HIS, ERP) is preferable.
- Experience working as an Applications Specialist in analyzing, designing, creating, testing, implementing and supporting healthcare software and/or applications is desired.
- Experience working in an international work environment is desired
- Ability to describe the complete patient workflow of a hospital in detail to an audience of interested parties.
- Ability to work on designing, improving, enhancing and training healthcare software applications
- Ability to learn hospital information systems, clinical software, and/or enterprise software applications.
- Familiarity with the full process of designing, creating, testing and implementing applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Must be able to document, communicate and present information and new ideas to be implemented into new and existing software applications
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.