Our client is a leading MNC which has constantly achieved strong business performance in ASIA. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a "TA Manager" who has ability to manage end-to-end recruitment process, and strong at project management. They are looking for a qualified candidate who is dynamic, innovative, and modern with commercial mindset and strong in people-oriented as well as solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment processs with ability to enhance on recruitment strategy
- Develop and maintain a network of internal/external contacts to help source high potential talent
- Initiate and support local/global activities such as Onboarding Program, Employee Referral Program, and Employer Branding activities
- Work closely with HR manager to drive the new changes in the company to enhance the employee quality of work and life
- Support and handle HR projects, HR Communication, ER activities, Engagement and Well-being of the employees
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or any related field
- 8 years of experience in Human Resources especially in Talent Acquisition / Project Management
- Ability to tie strategic sourcing solutions to business imperatives and talent agenda
- Expert level knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components, including: search strategy, sourcing, engagement, qualification, assessment, candidate relationship management, compensation, and on boarding
- Excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and people management skills
- Ability to manage time productively and to handle multiple tasks with excellent results
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.