Our client is a fast growing MNC within the FMCG industry, my client is now now seeking for driven and motivated Assistant HR Shared Service Manager to be part of the growing team.
- Oversee full spectrum HR function including recruitment & onboarding, employment & compliance, staffing, compensation & benefits administration, training program execution, employee relations, exit, etc.
- Work with vendors to ensure monthly payrolls are accurately completed per payroll schedules for employees
- Ensure compliance to local tax laws and country specific Labor laws, company policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR initiatives in support of the organisation's objectives.
- Partner with regional counter parts to ensure alignment across the region
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- Minimum 5+ years of HR generalist or HR Shared services experience
- Strong payroll knowledge with up-to-date knowledge of HR policies, employment regulations and legislation and best practices
- Knowledge of SAP and Success Factor is an advantage
- Well organized and meticulous
- Possesses excellent communication skills
EA Registration Number: R1326770
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105