Job title: Assistant Key account manager - Ecommerce
My client is one of the world's leading FMCG company, they are providing high quality of beverage and dairy products. They are currently looking for a Assistant Key account manager - Ecommerce to join their team in Thailand.
You will be responsible for delivering sales by aligning with organization's objectives as per below job responsibilities and qualifications.
- Sustainable Customer Growth - The AKAM is responsible for top-line growth for the eCommerce accounts by activating the levers of portfolio, efficient fulfillment, financial healthy, and customer experience
- Execution, The AKAM will need to build processes to drive efficiency in execution on the platform in terms of online availability, pricing, and media assets
- Negotiations and Operations - The AKAM must have the ability to negotiate both strategically and tactically in an agile fast-paced channel
- Working with collaborative teams - The role requires working closely with Shopper Marketing, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Business Finance, and Capability Teams to achieve joint ambitions for sustainable customer top-line
- Customer Relationship - As the face of the organization, the AKAM must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills to build long-lasting strategic relationships with the customer
- Unlocking Capabilities - the AKAM is always expected to demonstrate the curiosity and drive to build capabilities to solve business problems
- Education background in MBA or related field.
- Overall years of experience should be at least 2-5 years of work experience across sales & marketing in FMCG.
- Experience in e-commerce, will be preferred.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools.
- Looking for talent with owners mindset, passion, and agility.
What's on Offer;
- Great compensation & benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the asia.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job;
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs as MS word or PDF includes your current salary and updated picture.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.