My client, a top-3 Chinese securities firm in Hong Kong is looking for an Assistant Manager, Market Risk (Quantitative/ Modeling) to join the team.
- Validate models, methodologies and configuration of risk and pricing, document changes on processes, and develop tools for risk analysis.
- Process, present and visualize data and facilitate the production process of risk reporting.
- Perform quantitative analysis for management decision-making.
- Communicate with risk managers to better understand related risk models and outputs in VaR, Stress Testing and Greeks.
- Master's Degree holder in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Quantitative Finance, Economics, other relevant fields.
- Good knowledge of financial products, statistics/ econometrics.
- Good programming knowledge in SQL/ R/ Python/ Matlab for statistical/ data processing.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk