A new and exciting Assistant Relationship Manager (contract till end of the year) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone strong communication skills and ability to support relationship managers.
- Processing of loans
- Daily client funding and cash management activities
- Payment processing
- Ensuring up to date record keeping of pricing for clients
- Supporting marketing events
- Dispatch of client statements when required
- Support on corporate actions processing
- Support the RMs on ensuring Source of Wealth records for our clients are kept up to date
- Working closely with other stakeholders across different departments across the bank.
- Qualification of a college or higher education in business, economics or technology
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Competent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to communicate with and manage stakeholder
- Ability to excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to details to ensure that all items are accurately recorded
- High service and client orientation, enthusiasm for the daily administration tasks and contact with stakeholders.
- Private Banking background is an advantage, but not mandatory (subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
- Fast learner - the ability to pick up new information quickly and assimilate information from multiple sources
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.