Fun & creative industry
Hybrid working environment
About our client
Our client is an international company in consumer electric industry. They are seeking for an Assistant Sales Manager to drive business for the HK local market.
- Develop promotional materials for channel sales and trade marketing
- Work closely with authorized retailers on event execution and material arrangements
- Report activity results to internal parties and feedback on improvements
- Monitor trade marketing budgets to achieve company goals
- Conduct store visits to review product display status and monitor project execution
- Manage ecommerce business operations to drive sales
- Manage web product lifecycle, including launch, day-to-day sales, strategic promotions and inventory control
- Offer different sales activities to meet company goals and budget
The Success Applicant
You should have
- Degree in Business Administration, e-Commerce, Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- At least 5 years of working experience in channel sales, digital retail, trade marketing or related industry.
- Knowledge of gaming products advantageous.
- Financial knowledge, P/L management skill is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer
What's on Offer
Work for this company that provides you with opportunity to expand your career. You will be provided with an attractive salary package and compensation
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.