We are looking for the results-driven retail store manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Store manager responsibilities to manage all aspects of the boutique in line with the commercial strategy approved by the management, and always within the brand standards of image and services worldwide.
· Achieves net profitability inline within the agreed budget
· Prepares weekly sales summary and monthly reports
· Plans the development of sales in your boutique
· Develops a selling strategy based on market trends, sales objectives, and inventory control
· Implements this strategy with quality and customer-service oriented sales policy
· Ensures that all the sales team fully understands the selling strategy and applies it
· Trains the sales team to develop proper merchandising skills
· Maintains shop display and the environment with company set standard of daily operation
· Motivates your sales team to serve all clients in excellent standards
· Ensures that the team receives proper training regularly to develop customer service, product knowledge, and selling skills
· Oversees and ensures all leaves taken are in line with company policies and procedures while all untaken annual leaves are properly managed
· Tertiary educated with at least 5 years of relevant management experience in high-end fashion, the luxury industry
· Strong business sales sense with solid analytical skills
· Ability to lead and drive performance and customer service
· Good customer relationship management skills
· Excellent spoken and written English.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more detail or call to Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.