Our client is an international reinsurance group who has over trillion USD of reinsurance. They are looking for high calibre to join their compliance team in Hong Kong.
- Lead daily compliance execution for Hong Kong and provide support for Southeast Asia (SEA).
- Prepare and review compliance plan for Hong Kong for endorsement by Head of Compliance for HK and SEA.
- Review, assess, test, manage and communicate departmental workflows, including rules and procedure.
- Prepare compliance monitoring reports, manage and conduct internal compliance audits.
- Communicate with stakeholders for work processes enhancement and review from time to time.
- Liaise with regulators and assist in preparation of external inspections.
- Provide compliance training for compliance issues where necessary.
- Aid the identification of operational risks with regulatory, legal, client complaint
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years' experience in operation, compliance or audit in a life/P&C (re)insurance company
- Good understanding of insurance operations, regulations, reporting requirements and practices
- Broad general knowledge of the insurance industry
- Strong command of written and spoken English
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3695 5186 or send your CV to cchan<at>argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.