We recruit the very best talent for permanent, temporary and interim management positions across key business functions and sectors.
From offices in London, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, our specialist teams work across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Property & Construction, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Strategy and Technology.
We drive exclusivity with our clients and candidates to ensure we deliver a genuinely consultative service, which is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the clients and candidate networks we have built. We provide innovative solutions to deliver the results our clients need.
Due to aggressive expansion of the business and continuing growth of clients in Asia has lead our business to search for an Associate Recruitment Consultant to join our high calibre and mutli-cultural team in Hong Kong.
- Uphold the brand ambassador image and the first point of contact to external candidates
- Maintain and builds extensive referral network
- Responsible for conduct extensive research through multiple channels
- Assist in ad-hoc projects to support a growing business
- Competitive base salary, unlimited bonus earning potential
- Excellent benefits including 4 weeks paid vacation, medical and dental
- 1 - 2 years of sales, business development or recruitment experience
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative
- Team player with high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in a constantly changing and energetic environment
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Doris Chan at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5181 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.