Automation Process Engineer
Salary: 80 - 100 KB per Month
Our partner is a global beverage company. Their product has been distributed to all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced automation process engineer people to lead process improvement team in order to improve productivity and upgrade new production technology. You will be leader to present the best product to all over the world.
This role is responsible for transferring new technology to improve productivity. In this role, you will:
- Understand of all automation systems (PLCs, SCADA, HMI, etc)
- Review and improve production process for productivity, safety, quality, and efficiency.
- provide technical support on Manufacturing Execution Systems, Process Control Systems and Automation
- Managing project in term of initiate and control budget and update progression.
- Providing technical support to production team ensuring quality and regulatory requirement have been followed.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in automation process for beverage or food. You will have a bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical, Controls, Instrumentation, Computer science or any other related field and It is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In automation process engineering for large manufacturing for beverage or food product.
- Good knowledge of PLCs, HMI, SCADA, MES.
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.