What you will do:
- To guarantee data in reports/delivered to the business is correct and updated. This involves in-depth analysis of source system and understanding of extraction workflow and data warehouse structure.
- Development of Power BI/Google Charts presentations based on requirements from business operations. Should have the ability to suggest/extract requirements independently from the business organization.
- Manage isolated simplifier projects, as the BI department is currently on short on resources with project management capability.
- Spend remaining time on assisting in development of new Power BI/Google Charts reports/dashboards and other automation related tasks, as required by the ongoing BI projects.
Who you are:
- B.Sc. Information Technology Software
- Good understanding of BI workflow and data sourcing for data warehouse
- Knowledge in JAVA Scripts
- 3 - 4 years including data reconciliation, Power BI development and some project management experience
- Knowledge in SQL programming, Power BI development, Experienced MS Excel user, Requirement collection and analysis, and Data reconciliation
- English language - at least good verbal level to facilitate efficient work communication with non-Thai speakers
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.