Position Title: Brand & Trade Marketing Manager
* Ensure robust continuation and organic growth of food services business in all identified channels. the whole spectrum of channel customer franchise; producing customers, important direct accounts, key accounts, customers in channels-serviced by distributors.
* Develop, implement and coordinate all trade marketing and activation, solution, and all other communications for Food services team.
* Full and direct responsibility to provide, produce, and deliver all marketing communications in all formats to each team member from the agreed briefs from that member.
* Long term, annual, quarterly strategic priorities and directional execution channels' plans, collectively and independently.
* A member of the body of Foodservices Lead Team to direct Foodservices business to achieve immediate and long term plan. And, to decide or propose management to decide on key initiatives to ensure performance against plan.
* Navigate foodservices local team to optimally develop sustainable business in the channel thru
* Lead team discussion and strategic priorities and execution plan to drive channel development
* Guide and guard team's executions as priory agreed plan.
* Reflex periodical past performance and achievement against plan to team.
* Lead redirection of execution with total solution plan when necessary.
* Sole responsibility to periodically measure progress against all plans, discuss with team members and report measurement, progress, and revisions to management.
* Coach other channel/sub-channel managers to achieve above accountabilities
Channel business performance against plans;
* Sole responsibility to identify and get the approval of capability and capacity development and/or acquisition plan.
* Lead team in execution initiatives and activities against plan.
* Sole responsibility to ensure direct reports' and other team members' capacity and capability to develop and maintain customer services in the channel.
Product and product application development
* Work closely as a body of FS Key Account team, Sales Operations Manager, Distributor Development and, Field Advisory Chefs.
* Ensure success of the company's C&F product introduction into the market.
* Identify product application development and desired results, linked to identify solution selling projects.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.