Our client is one of the international beauty and skincare retailers. They are actively looking for Brand Manager to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Implement and develop local marketing strategy (360) in products, PR, CRM, Digital, and marketing retail to achieve higher sales and ranking.
· Analyze customer data to develop and conduct marketing strategy.
· Collaborate with HQ brand team, retailer and contractor on developing new distribution channels such as material sourcing, design development, planogram development and execution for the brand.
· Plan and execute BTL promotions across Dept Stores, Perfumery and Ecommerce channels for in-store, omni excellence.
· Planning and executing all trade & consumer activities to be in line with Marketing plan and brand targets.
· Implement PR & KOL strategy and propose local PR partnership to build brand image in Thailand market.
· Work closely with Visual Merchandising Team to implement product staging, development of visuals and other POS materials, promotions, training of Beauty Advisors, and customer journey.
· Pricing and promotional analysis
· Plan and manage budgets and P&L.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing
- At least 5 years' experience in brand management in Beauty and Cosmetics
- Experience working in Beauty, Skincare or FMCG
- Excellent in spoken and written in Thai and English
- Experience in Omni-Channel and strong understanding of retail landscape in Thailand
- THAI NATIONALITY ONLY.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.