ERP / CRM Functional Business Analyst - Direct Contract until Year 2023
Our client, who is a well reputable organization within the Automotive industry is looking for a Business analyst. The role will be a direct contract under our client's payroll.
- To analyse and provide / develop business requirements
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide improvisation of its existing systems to end users.
- To provide maintenance support are delivered in an effective and efficient manner
- To obtain a good understanding on how the business process run and to develop its specification requirements and to propose to the relevant stakeholders.
- To be part of the system implementation and project managed solution delivery.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree with at least 2-3 years of working experience in ERP and CRM Systems (Microsoft Dymanics, Salesforce, SAP etc)
- Familiar with Integration and automation technologies would be advantageous.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid stakeholder management skills as the role require to liaise with vendors and various stakeholders on a daily basis
- A problem solver with good analytical skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.