We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Senior Business Analyst.
- Understanding and analysing business needs in order to deliver solutions to the business
- Understand and verify Business Requirements
- Perform impact analysis
- Responsible for converting business requirements into functional specifications and ensuring solutions conform to business requirements
- Considers and defines the impact of technical change for business areas.
- Work with respective data experts, data sourcing teams and vendor subject matter experts:
- On data analysis and mapping
- To create data requirement specifications based on the data mapping exercise.
- To Identify any data gaps in the data warehouses or TP systems
- Work with Finance Operations and Transformation (FOT), Capital CoE, Change CoE, Enterprise Change Governance, Group Finance & Risk and Countries on business requirements and enhancements
- Work with the businesses to prepare test strategy, test plans, test cases & conditions
- Oversee all testing (Product Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing) and troubleshoot reported BCRS problems (e.g. data error and Basel calculation errors, etc.)
- Liaise with Vendor and Business teams on testing, test results verification and production issues
- Co-ordinate with BCRS Production Support team and Operations team on any production batch run problems that are data or business functions related.
- Work closely with Singapore, Malaysia and Chennai T&I (Technology & Innovation) teams to ensure that business required solutions are developed (in accordance with the bank's System Delivery Framework standards and processes) and delivered successfully.
- Strong business analyst skills with Basel II & III exposure
- Strong technical knowledge to understand the application, deliver solutions and be able to work with Development and Testing team
- Advantage with Fermat CAD or Risk Authority (RAy) system knowledge and experience
- Good understanding of Basel II & III, Risk Management and local regulatory guidelines (e.g. PRA, MAS, HKMA, CBRC, FSC, BNM, BOT, FSS, BaFin, SARB, CBUAE, etc)
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum Master methodologies. He/she had worked in at least 6-8 large projects.
- Knowledge and experience with a bank, similar financial institution or in a vendor environment supporting financial institutions
- Knowledge of the bank's Transaction Processing systems, data warehouses, and risk management related functionality
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience, preferably in Risk Management and/or Risk Finance environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to share knowledge and work well in a team environment
- Advanced proficiency with analytical tools to examine and analyze data
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.