· Communicate with colleagues and stakeholder globally to gather data requirement
· Conceptualize data requirement and design data transmission model
· Define organization wide data model and interpretation standard
· Understand data requirement documentation and define mapping between logical data model and physical data model
· Collaborating with project team, IT functions and vendors to ensure that financial regulatory reporting requirement are fulfilled by the proposed solution
· Coordinate with technical team to ensure data integrity and accuracy
· Providing support during project development & testing
Skills & Qualification:
· University graduate with degree in Computer Science or Finance related discipline
· Excellent communication skills, approachable and good at forming relationships with people of all levels within the business
· Excellent knowledge in financial markets and financial products across assets is a must, especially FX and Equity derivatives.
· Experience of working on systems and process engineering projects within an Investment Banking or Asset Management environment
· Experience in FpML, FIX, ISO standards, XML and JSON is a must.
· Experience in XSD, Xpath 2.0, XSLT is a plus.
· Experience in Regulatory reporting projects (Dodd Frank, ESMA) is a big plus.
· Fluency with data dictionary concepts in Financial Markets domain.
· Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is a plus.
· Familiarity with Trade Processing systems like Murex, Apex/Martini, BTS etc. is good to have.
· Good analytical, organization and stakeholder management skills.
· Ability to prioritize own workload within a busy environment and meet deadlines.
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English
EA Registration Number: R1546494
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140