My client is looking for a Business Analyst to join the team to work on Trade Finance Solution.
- Business Analysis experience in Trade Finance Project with exposure to below Trade Finance Product workflows:
- (Bill of exchange, Import/Export Letter of Credit, Collections, Bank Guarantees, interfacing to trade front office systems, SWIFT messages for TF Knowledge of UCC, ISP)
- Documentary Credit Certification is a plus
- Read and fully understand the current Business Requirement Document (BRD), the Functional Specification Document (FSD), and the Technical Design.
- Work with the Development team to ensure that the Development and Unit Testing is per the specifications.
- Work with Test Team to create SIT plan, with exit criteria. Refine Test Cases and Requirement Traceability Matrix (Optional)
- Create UAT Plan with Business Users, Conduct UAT, compile results, report to PM
- Work with the business users, developers and Test team for any Scope coverage issue.
- Clarify requirements (Scope) with Development, Test and Bank Operations Teams.
- National Trade Platform experience is a plus.
- Implement Singapore Government National Trade Platform Solution.
- Create Training Material and train the business users.
- Create Operations Manual
- Support go-live and post live Operations.
- Participate in National Trade Platform workshops with Bank Industry Testing groups.
- Knowledge of National Trade Platform is preferable.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills
- At least 4 years in the role of Business Analysis.
- At least 2 years as the BA for Trade Finance
- At least 5 years in the Banking industry
EA Registration Number: R1103437
Argyll Scott Interim Pte Ltd (f.k.a. Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd) EA Licence Number: 16S8140