Argyll Scott is working with Thailand's leading semiconductor manufacturing, test solutions company. They're looking for an experienced application manager who will be in charge of business analysis and project management for their K2 workflow application.
- Manage, support, maintain and develop all related Business Workflow applications activities
- Provide workflow application as solutions to users
- Assess users' needs to provide appropriate support on business process and workflow application
- Prepare analysis and proposal for all stakeholders when needed
- Be an internal consultant to other IT management staff and operations team as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in K2 Workflow application development is a must
- Good English communication skills
- Business analysis experience
- Project management experience
- Good interpersonal skill with analytical thinking
- Able to translate technical terms to easy-to-understand content to users and business
- .NET application development is a plus
What you will get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Dynamic working environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade on 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.