Argyll scott is working with a leading e-commerce travel platform for local experiences with a strong presence across key Asia-Pacific markets.
We are looking for a " Business Development Manager - Local experience & Ticket " who will be accountable for achieving the strategic objective of identifying & acquiring key suppliers. He or she will be
responsible for the vertical of travel products under Ticket and Experience.
- Planning and overseeing BD strategy for for Ticket and Experience vertical including
attractions, transportation tickets, activities,…
- Communicating new project developments to key stakeholders and management.
- Negotiate and communicate contract terms with key suppliers to seal agreements.
- Understand the needs of your customers/ key suppliers and provide the best solutions to maximize their sales potential.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a marketing campaign to drive effectiveness.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Tourism, Business Management or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Good understanding of travel industry and strong industry networks within ticket and experience network.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills with fluency in English.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Have a passion for Travel.
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply with updated CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.