Calling out business development or partnership talents whom is able to communicate fluently in mandarin. Our client is a leading fintech and ecommerce platform, the company is growing aggressively in Thailand and the region. They are looking to add more talents, ultimately to drive the business forward and become top platform in the region.
- Drive Thailand project KPIs in collaboration with in country business teams & SEA Regional team.
- Collaborate with SEA region team, international investment team, and related stakeholders to evaluate value creating partnerships and investments in region.
- Pro-actively manage partner relationships in country including drafting Business Cooperation Agreements, holding parties accountable for deliverables, and meeting partnership goals.
- Gain understanding of partner operational performance impact to both partnership and financial outcomes.
- Drive partnership projects from inception to execution of major milestones while mitigating risks to project timelines plus impact.
- Professional growth path and performance feedback during weekly work planning, monthly project performance reviews, quarterly professional feedback, annual goal setting & review.
- At least 5+ years of work experience in the space of e-commerce, business development, consultancy, banking or industry.
- Good knowledge of Thailand and SE Asia Ecommerce ecosystem. Fast learner.
- Ownership mentality of doing what's right with sense of urgency and integrity.
- Collaborative support of team mates who will support you back.
- Hands-on approach and good with establishing and maintaining business relationships
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Requires international travel to SEA countries and China.
For more information please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.