Argyll Scott is working with a Thailand leading Retail company to find their Business Intelligence Manager to join their technology team.
The candidate will be in charge of building a product to meet a complex set of business needs. As a core member of a small team building a solution to very large problems. The candidate will be working accurately and precisely with many core areas of business's data sets in which logistic, customer service, sales, inventory, and finance.
What you will do:
- Takes care of end-to-end data to support core areas of business focusing shared services including, logistic, customer service, finance, marketplace across multiple BUs.
- Design, created, and monitor dashboards using Tableau to support departments
- Support scheduler and ad-hoc reports to department heads to support decision-making
- Work with the internal tech team to validate data-sets across business units to improve data quality/reliability, as well as maintain data integrity and work towards data standardization
- Prepare processed databases on requirements
- Work with the internal finance team, ensure accurate recording of costs and internal billing
- Meeting with key brands across the BUs to understand the brand's journey to build and provide advice and technical expertise to help these brands achieve their goals
Who you are:
- Responsible for developing BI product and leading the team to improve it
- Set strategy, roadmap, and feature definition
- Work closely with internal tech team (Data engineering)
- Proactively come up with ideas and initiatives to improve Omnichannel & Operation
- Proficient in Excel and SQL with Database/Datawarehouse knowledge
- 2-5 years experiences in BI/data analytics area
- Established BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, or Qlik, ETL tools, R is a plus
- Leadership and high level of ownership and responsibility
- Solution-oriented, and critical thinking skills
- Fluency in English, both written and orally
- Product management experience
- Experience in logistics or e-commerce
- Experience in accounting/finance
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; email@example.com for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.