Our global technology client is looking for an ambitious C&B Manager to join their regional in-house team based in Singapore.
As an integral part of the C&B team, this role assists in the execution and administration of the total rewards programs. This includes, but is not limited to, benefits compensation including base pay, long and short-term incentives, job evaluations and pricing, allowances, one-time payments, recognition programs and severance packages. Markets supported include Singapore Australia, China, Japan, Thailand and India.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop a successful career and join a supportive, high performing team that prides itself on having a great culture and a fun work environment.
* Act as a subject matter expert and escalation point to assist in resolution and guidance of complex total rewards enquiries
* Execute projects influencing, educating, and collaborating in delivering solutions that leverage systems and innovation to automate
* Identify, design, and develop workable solutions to complex operational problems ensuring wider process impacts are considered
* Support and/or lead in the annual upgrade or implementation of the integration and end-to-end testing of various human resources and total rewards system
* Focus on compliance, consistency and best practice updating knowledge content for direct access ensuring accuracy and market relevance
* Collaborate to collectively achieve performance indicators
* Participate and deliver ad-hoc training
* Lead and coach for other team members
* Perform specific duties with regard Compensation, Benefits & Leave of Absence
Must have requirements:in HR or business
* Bachelors degree required elated field
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in Total Rewards service delivery - regional in-depth experience across APAC countries would be beneficial
* Demonstrated analytical abilities, attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing tasks and priorities
* Subject matter expert in Total Rewards disciplines (Compensation & Benefits) with a minimum of core expertise in compensation.
* Proven operational, interpersonal, project management, vendor management and leadership skills.
* Ability to understand HR data flows and experience in implementing end-to-end processes, new solutions and/or HR systems, particularly in Workday
* Experience working with HR and TR systems such as ServiceNow or Workday.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347