Job title: Category Management Manager - F&B, 100K
This position is responsible for supporting Hypermarket channel or Traditional Trade channel in short & medium terms in developing of strategies, planning, execution and investment to ensure sales achievement. Role accountabilities
* Shopper understanding & strategy in Hypermarket; conduct shopper research, segment shoppers & define priority shopper segment, create shopper profiles, classify in-store marketing mix impact & level of influence
* Channel strategy; segment channel, define channel priorities by brands, define objectives, strategies & channel investment rules for Hypermarket channels or Traditional Trade channel
* Input appropriate information from shopper, category insight and POP drivers analysis to the strategic planning processes of the Opco and ensure planned trade marketing activity is aligned with brand objectives and constraints
* Define the ideal in-store marketing mix (In-store blueprint) that must be achieved in the channel to achieve objectives for priority shopper segments
* Define trade investment framework necessary to implement in-store blueprints in the channel, monitor expenditure against allocated A&P budgets and manage accruals
* Develop plans for the channel to achieve shopper and channel objectives, implement in-store standards including availability, assortment, visibility, promotions and communication and support sales team in developing business plans for key customers and reviewing process with key customers under the channel.
* Plan all aspects of the introduction of a new product to the trade in the channel and implement elements for which trade marketing are responsible and evaluate the effectiveness against agreed objectives.
* Develop commercial proposition presentation through selling stories to support in-store initiatives, attend key selling meetings where specialist input will add value & joint project with key customers by using category management approach
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.