Argyll Scott is working with pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia. The company has 5,500 + employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
We are looking for "Category Manager - Mobiles & Tablets (E-Commerce) "
This role will report directly to Category Director.
- Develop category strategy based on various data points, derive action plans and execute with team members to monitor and improve key performance indicators
- Drive the growth of the Mobiles & Tablets category by taking decision on assortment development, promotions and marketing campaign with the support of the Regional Category Managers and the Merchandising team
- Optimize the P&L of the category and ensuring that promotions delivered are competitive and relevant to the target market
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including traffic and marketing teams to plan for campaigns as per the identified assortment and growth direction of the subcategory and manage onsite merchandising and deal hunting from the sellers
- Bachelor's Degree or above in quantitative or managerial field
- At least 5 years of experience in retail (offline or online), business development, or market research
- Knowledge in Mobile & Tablet industry is a plus
-Strong analytical skills with systematic and structured thinking
-Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
-Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic cross-functional environment
-Good verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai
If you are interested please apply or email : firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.