Our client is one of Thailand's biggest Oil & Energy manufactures. They are now looking for a Chief Executive Officer to drive a company forward. To succeed in this role, you will be requested to provide leadership and counsel to members of the Board in identifying and addressing issues of concern relative to the mission, vision and strategic plan of the company.
- Establish a corporate culture that encompasses the highest ethical standards and practices
- Implement new idea to expand the business
- Provide leadership and credibility to the efforts to develop a positive profile of the company and its facilities among the general public
- Advise the Board of Directors
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives
- Support motivation of employees in organization products/programs and operations
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Business Administration
- Age between 50 - 60 years old
- Solid experience in oil and energy industry
- Proven leadership qualities including entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, self-confidence, motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination.
- Highly developed personal skills.
- An analytical mind able to quickly assess large amounts of information and data is very important, as is the ability to consider and evaluate the relationships between numerous factors.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.