We are being engaged to find a CFO for an international TMT business here in Hong Kong/Shenzhen. The position will see massive business partnering opportunity with regional stakeholders and business network partners. The business has gone through a series of joint ventures across Asia, they will continue to see growth in this region, and this is where the chosen CFO will be exposed to many different exciting challenges in the next 24 months to come.
Being the number 1 finance person in business, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and BOD in Hong Kong/Shenzhen, while providing top-notch finance business partnering services within the business to the stakeholders.
You will be accompanied by a team of 11 finance professionals, supporting the statutory reporting and management reporting work.
· You must be savvy in reading financial statements and analyse crucial financial information for the group, lead the group reporting, monthly forecast, capex and any needed reconciliations
· Ensure all compliance to local accounting and statutory reporting requirements
· Ensure AP, AR and GL team are property maintained, no outstanding payables and low debtors aging
· Manage group treasury on all Short-Term and Long-Term dues, maximizing optimum return on unutilised funds
· Drive implementation and continuous process improvement with the team
· Handle all external parties, taxation, auditors and solicitors
· Business partner with senior stakeholders, be the voice to the finance aspect of the business directly to the CEO/BOD
· Groom an outstanding team of people, train, coach and mentor your staffs and managers
· Ad-Hoc requirements as you see fit
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader in investment field, and should have the following background:
· Minimum of a Bachelor Degree of Accounting/Business/Finance and good to have professional membership of one of the major bodies (CFA/CPA/ICAEW/CAANZ/ACCA or equivalent)
· At least 15 years of working experience in similar capacity, experience with TMT is highly preferred but not a must, MNC experience is a must
· Advantageous to have a background of Audit/Advisory experience from a Big4 professional accounting firm (3 to 5 years) but not a must
· Experience in business partnering/business development and worked very closed with CEO/MD/GMs
· First 12 months of the position would see you quickly rose up to lead a large team, and also working with business stakeholders
· English and Mandarin language is a must
· Experience working in China
What's on Offer
· Exposure into the Chinese market
· Leadership management opportunity
· International JV Exposure
Please send your resume to Jansen Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration, due to high volume of applications, kindly be advised that only suitable profiles will be contacted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.