Our client is a cutting edge media company that offers a diverse range of products and services to B2B and B2C clients and customers integrating loyalty programs. With a successful track record in revenue and market share growth, they are now rapidly expanding their global operations and are continuing to establish a strong presence in Dubai, making it the future hub of the organization.
The organization continues to deliver strong profits and has a very flexible and fast service delivery infrastructure but its ever growing diversity into new markets and programs needs to be managed. As part of the growth strategy, we are recruiting a Chief Technology Officer who will globally lead the development of technology solutions and platforms for the organization.
The successful candidate will be a hands on entrepreneurial leader at CTO, CIO and IT Director level with in a technology based startup or fast growing organization with a focus on payment solutions. Experience of working within a publicly traded ecommerce company or a globally recognized ecommerce organization will give candidates a distinct advantage. Ideal industry backgrounds will include retail banking, online shopping malls and airlines.
Working closely the senior IT team, the successful candidate will define and implement the next generation architecture across multiple platforms, including modifications to existing infrastructure to improve the integration quality of multiple applications.
- Providing executive leadership and strategic planning in technology solution development, prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies into products and services
- Create the IT strategy to meet B2B and B2C customer and client acquisition through ecommerce technology
- Leading the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of software solutions conjunction with the Product Management team, lead multiple technology and new product development projects utilising cutting edge technology
- Lead the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of our software solutions
- Previous experience as a CTO or CIO in an ecommerce organisation with payment solutions is essential
- 10-15 years experience in a software development leadership role in a large-scale ecommerce environments
- Development and implementation of innovative technology systems, including web and mobile enabled applications is essential
- Experience of managing outsourcing of technology services is essential
- Extensive design and development of ecommerce software applications life cycles from concept, architecture design, development, QA to deployment
- Extensive product development experience of web and mobile apps
- Experience of working with CRM systems that integrate payment gateways, shopping carts, merchant accounts, affiliate tracking systems, email campaigns, video emails, SMS messaging, autoresponders, commission calculation engines and 3rd part commission payment software
- .NET, PHP, LAMP, Apache, Linux, AWS and MySQL and API development
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is essential from a leading institute
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus plan