Our luxury retail client is looking for a Senior Executive Client Development, to join their office in Thailand.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will support the successful ideation and deployment of client engagement activation and generate client engagement insights.
In short, this role combines the art (plan and execute engaging activations) and science (use data and insights) for client development and engagement.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans in specifically arranging for personalized gifts and experiences for clients
- Understand and translate client engagement and segmentation strategies into plans, drive implementations and measure ROIs
- Introduce, educate and refresh boutique teams on the available clienteling tools and touchpoints (eg gifting, in-boutique hospitality, exclusive services and experiences) to build and strengthen client development
- Demonstrate excellent product and range knowledge, and share your experience with the rest of the team through training sessions
- Generate meaningful insights to identify client growth opportunities, work with boutique teams on continual improvement
- Collate celebrate clienteling successes (eg compliments, NPS) as source of inspiration and motivation for a client-centric brand culture
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the high-end niche market (client service, management, engagement and/or development)
- Comes with prior related hands-on experience and strong fashion sense
- Passionate in, has an affinity and experienced in luxury retail
- Driven and collaborative personality
- Candidates will need to be based in Thailand and have Thai nationality
- Good communication skills in English and Thai
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: email@example.com for more details or call Folk at 02-107-2572
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.