We are working with an award winning UK Law firm to recruit a Client Relationship Manager for their Financial Services practice Clientele. This role is vital in the firms growth strategy and revenue generation strategy
This is a client facing role within the Sector team. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience developing and managing client relationships for a portfolio - the current opportunities also include managing identified relationship clients with 2 of the 4 clearing banks.
You would be responsible for liaising with key Relationship Partners, the client teams and Key stakeholders that are related to the relevant accounts. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Contributing to, and execution of, strategic relationship objectives and deliverables for the sector. Focus on proactively delivering effective CRM support to the identified portfolio of clients with the objective of retaining revenue and driving new profitable revenue growth via the development of key client relationships and business opportunities.
- Custodian of the Relationship Development plan for the identified clients. Ensuring plans are strategically aligned, current, and orientated around the client's objectives. Driving forward agreed actions.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders within the client's organisation as a key member of the client team.
- Being an ambassador for collaboration, intelligence sharing, identification of new opportunities and winning new business by taking all that is relevant of the firm to the client.
- Identifying and creating business growth opportunities out of market developments and hot topics aligned to the firm's strategy and topical market themes, both broadly and by creating a personalised channel to key people. This will include working with BD colleagues to develop tactical plans to engage the client in relevant campaigns.
- Sharing client intelligence and market insight with the sector leadership team with the objective of identifying cross sector patterns and trends which will have wider client relevance.
- Working with the relevant BDM and other Business Teams to ensure that the client team has access to the right resources, understands the client organisational structure, develops knowledge sharing practices (news/developments), is fully conversant with the strategy and needs of the client and the shape, size and objectives of the global relationship.
If you have client facing experience, ideally within the Financial Services sector, we'd be keen to hear from you